There is no shortage of gutter selections for your home in the Pacific North West! You are afforded the luxury of selecting from a variety of styles, colors, functions and prices of gutters. Sno-King Contractors will help you measure your home and install the gutters of your choice. Measuring correctly can be challenging because gutters must be installed at the exact right angle to work efficiently.
This style has a flat back and bottom with a decorative outer edge that matches typical crown molding design. These are available in both 5” and 6” width.
This historic design is appropriately named. In older homes, half-round gutters were created using a copper pipe sliced in half.
- A beautiful, historic appearance
- No rusting
- No painting necessary (patina will develop in time)
- Must be professionally installed
- More expensive
- Most popular
- Lightweight means easy installation
- No rusting
- Variety of colors available and can be painted
- Heavy, requires professional installation
- Many colors
- Resists initial rust, but may rust after 5 to 10 years
This is not an exhaustive list of the shapes or styles available for gutters. If you have more questions about the different gutters available for your home in the Puget Sound area, call the Sno-King Contractors! We are here to help you create a beautiful, functional home.